Thursday, May 23, 2013

Zombies, Run!

And this is why I love Pinterest.

Someone pinned a running app called Zombies, Run! I was pretty excited to add a little something different to my routine.

The way it works is it tells a story as you're running. You're in some helicopter that crashes in an area with lots of zombies, and someone at base camp is talking to you and trying to help you. As you run, you acquire materials. I haven't gotten much further than that.

It did make my run a little more interesting. You can sync it with your playlist, and the narration only happens around every other song. There was a particularly interesting moment when I was listening to "Just the Way You Are" and a voice came into my headphones yelling, "The zombies have spotted you! Run! RUN!!!"

Not sure if I'll use it every time, but I enjoyed it. And what a brilliant idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment