Friday, May 24, 2013

Name Change

I have a feeling Nancy is going to yell at me for changing the name of this blog, so I thought I'd explain.

Long story short, Bernie's ex-girlfriend looked at his phone, got my number, and called me a fat bitch and just about every variation of that. Over and over. Hours of constant texting and phone calls.

Don't worry, friends; I Urkeled the bitch, and now she leaves me alone.

But a few days after all this drama, I went on a long run, and I thought, "I may be a fat bitch, but this fat bitch can run 8 miles."

Hence the name. For now. I do plan on losing weight when I get to Phoenix, so hopefully I won't be a fat bitch forever.

1 comment:

  1. Erin----lol you know me so well! I was going to yell at you but I decided to wait to see if you would explain, which you did. I don't agree with the fat bitch part, but I like the reasoning behind it!

    p.s. you just ran 10 miles! You did it! And you look beautiful on top of that! :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete